The latest issue of Web Designer is now available in your favourite format.
Build now, code for the future
What is Isomorphic JS? It’s one codebase that executes on client and server and can be deployed to any platform or device. Find out the tools and techniques you need to know and use.
The NPM guide
– Node Package Manager – it’s a popular tool. Check out this guide that introduces you to all the key components that you need to know.
Digital veterans Smashing Ideas tell Web Designer how it loves to create engaging digital experiences that transform environments and the lives of people who inhabit them.
– Build offline apps with Service Workers
– Use CSS Flexbox to solve layout problems
– Create dynamic chart visualisations
– How to code smart animated social icons
– Create fade-in backgrounds on hover
– Compile next-gen JS with Babel
– Get started with Angular 2
How to get paid on time
Chief accountant Emily Coltman offers a collection of must-know advice for freelancers
Free with this issue…
79 Minutes of Angular video guides from Pluralsight
30 Flare & Haze overlays from SparkleStock
4 Web templates from W3 Layouts and HTML5UP
Fonts: Maychurch and Built Tilting from Typodermic fonts
Essential magazine tutorial files