Budget phones are causing a fairly substantial wave in the Android ecosystem, with devices like the Moto E showing companies can deliver plenty of phone for a small outlay. The LG L35 falls perfectly into the budget category, but with such strong competition nowadays, will it be a device many people will go far. Check out the full specifications list below.
LG L35 specifications:
- 109.4 x 59 x 11.9 mm, 108 grams
- 3.2″ (320 x 480) IPS-LCD display
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 3-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1480mAh battery
- 4GB internal storage, expandable to 32GB via microSD
The LG L35 will be announced across Europe, but there’s no confirmation on a solid release date or any news of pricing as of yet.