Despite being one of the worst kept secrets of recent times, the LG G3 has still left us with a few surprises after its official launch in London. It’s very much the next flagship phone for the company and with LG continuing to push out high quality devices, the G3 looks to be the cream of the crop, so far.
LG G3 specifications:
- 5.5″ 2560 x 1440 display (538 DPI)
- Quad-core 2.5GHz SnapDragon 801 processor
- 2GB RAM on 16GB storage variant, 3GB RAM on 32GB storage variant
- microSD slot and removable battery
- 3000mAh battery
- 13-megapixel camera with laser autofocus
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- Wi-FI a/b/g/n/ac, NFC and Slimport support
- Android 4.4.2 installed
LG will launch the G3 in 170 countries, but details on price and date are still unknown.