The Desire 820 is HTC’s next entry into the mid-range smartphone market. It encompasses the strong design aesthetics in the One series, but adds a nice but of colour to help differentiate it from the competition. It’s one of the first mid-range 64-bit smartphones on the market and also one of the first to use Snapdragon’s 615 processor. Although no confirmed price, HTC has confirmed the Desire 820 is being marketed as a mid-range phone available near the end of September.
HTC Desire 820 specifications
- Size: 157.7 x 78.74 x 7.74 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Display: 5.5-inch, HD 720
- Processor: SnapdragonTM 615, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage (expandable to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP rear, 8MP front
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense skin
Want previews and reviews on the latest Android devices? Make sure to check out the latest issue of Android Magazine.