HTC has launched a new device in its budget-friendly Desire range. Whenever it comes to budget devices, you want to be getting the most for your money and the Desire 510 seems to do a good job at that; especially as it adds 4G connectivity. It follows the same aesthetic qualities displayed in the higher-priced One series, but lacks the metallic feel of them. Below are the full specifications of the HTC Desire 510.
HTC Desire 510 specifications
- Display: 4.7-inch FWVGA (480 x 854, 208 ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core (1.2GHz)
- Memory: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable via microSD)
- Software: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6
- Battery: 2100mAh removable
- Dimensions: 139.9 x 69.8 x 9.99 mm
- Cameras: 5MP rear, VGA front
There’s no news on when we can expect to see the Desire 510 hit the market, but it will be announced worldwide upon its launch. Similarly, there’s no exact news on how much the 510 will go on-sale for apart from it’ll firmly sit in the budget category.
For more information on the best budget devices on-sale, make sure to check out the latest issue of Android Magazine.