Are you an avid designer or photographer that loves to use a Mac or iOS device to create fantastic, unique work? Have you ever flicked through iCreate and been inspired to make something? If you’ve been hard at work creating something fantastic, your work deserves to be shared with the world, and iCreate is the perfect place to do it.
Whether you’ve used Instagram or Aperture, Sketchbook Express or Photoshop, it doesn’t matter – as long as you’ve got something creative you want to share, we want to include it in the magazine. So get submitting! Find all the details you need below, and when you’ve submitted, look out for your work in an upcoming issue of iCreate.
- For work created in apps like Pixelmator or Photoshop, we need images of at least 250 DPI for printing.
- The bigger the image the better!
- For apps that don’t allow exports (especially those on iOS devices), screenshots are adequate.
- Surprise us! No matter what your creation is, we’d love to see it.
By submitting your artwork to iCreate, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
How to submit work:
- Email us your images, screen grabs or photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share folders via cloud storage. Click HERE to see how with Photo Stream, Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- Send us files on a disc or flash storage device to iCreate Magazine, Imagine Publishing, Richmond House, 33 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, BH2 6EZ
- Send us a link to your Flickr page, blog or other online gallery, also to email@example.com