Want to engage with 122,831 affluent consumers every month?
Gadget connects with a smart, affluent, engaged audience. It's an advertising opportunity unlike any other in the world. Contact us for more information about how you can excite our readers with your brands.
Get in touch today
To promote your products with the Gadget brand, please contact:
Gadget brand values
Featuring all of the latest, coolest, most exciting tech, including hot items such as drones, 3D printers, wearables, sports tech, smart homes and VR, Gadget goes beyond the purchasing decision to explain how kit works with practical advice on how to use it. Gadget has re-invented the tired formula of existing tablet-obsessed tech magazines with a fresh approach that celebrates fun technology and real-world application.
- The only mass-market gadget magazine
- Buying advice, but also explanations of how gadgets work
- Practical, hands-on approach to technology
- Assured quality and accuracy from the creators of How It Works
Gadget advertising opportunities
There are numerous ways to work with the Gadget brand. We would recommend a number or all of the following options for maximum exposure:
- Premium positions in the print & digital editions
- Sponsorship of the Gadget email newsletter
- Bookazine sponsorship
- Creative options within the printed edition, including gatefolds, special cover processes, reverse cover positions and gift sponsorship
View the advertising specifications and guidelines for this website.
Gadget audience profile
Gadget's key audience profile is 90% Male, 10% Female. Aged 10-45, affluent Its key target groups are:
Gadget’s practical informative approach is enjoyed by the new generation of ‘Geek Dads’ – who enjoy and understand tech, and want to engage their kids
The coolest new tech is what excites a whole new generation of boys aged 12-17 years and their still-active parents
Gadget’s focus on the very latest cool new technology attracts a core audience of male influencers aged 24-35 who want to be at the cutting edge